Is Linkedin confusing to you? Have you been trying to promote your business on Linkedin, but not getting any traction? If so, this class is just what you need.
We’ll be covering the basics of using Linkedin for a business, such as:
- setting up your Linkedin account
- building connections
- creating a Linkedin company page
- posting effectively
- using Linkedin groups
then we’ll move to more advanced techniques of Linkedin such as:
- creating your own Linkedin group
- using sponsored updates to reach a much larger audience
- how to get your message to your specific target market
- creating Linkedin ad campaigns
This class is open to the public.
Tuesday September 23, 08:30 – 11:00
Holiday Inn Express – Shiloh, 3396 Green Mount Crossing Drive, Dierberg Plaza
Cost: Public $60 / PIB members $40